DIY Gold Sequin Pumpkins
One of my favourite things about fall is definitely the abundance of pumpkins. But over the years, I've grown a little tired of the predictable orange and white pumpkins. This year, rather than completely giving up on pumpkins all together, I decided I was going to shake up my fall decor by giving my pumpkins a little bit of a makeover. Today Im sharing a quick and easy DIY project that I came across on Sugar and Cloth that will add a little glitz and glamour to your fall decorations.
-Loose gold sequins (various sizes)
1. Before you begin, give yourself a clear workspace free from clutter and layout your materials.
2. Next, take your kraft glue and apply glue in small circles onto pumpkins in varying sizes.
3. While the glue is still wet, use tweezers to press the sequins onto the glue. Allow to fully dry.
4. Continue adding sequins in random spots all over the pumpkin to resemble small polka dots.
5. Pick up the pumpkin and shake off any sequins that didn't fully adhere.
And there you have it! A super easy (and adorable) pumpkin upgrade! I used real pumpkins from a pumpkin patch, but if you don't have time to pick your own you can use fake white pumpkins from the dollar store!
Have you tried any fun DIY projects lately? Let me know in the comments below!
I originally published this article here.