My Favourite Winter Candles
Regardless of the time of year, I always have a number of different candles burning. I find they are the perfect way to create a warm and welcoming atmosphere. Not to mention they are my favourite way to get cozy and unwind after a long day of work. as I begin to prepare for the holiday season, I wanted to share a few of my favourite candles that I'm going to be burning this winter.
1. Voluspa French Cade & Lavender: I've been a fan of Voluspa's candles for years and this is always the scent I restock time and time again. It's a very clean and fresh scent, which I love.
2. Le Labo Anis 24: While this candle is steep in price, I just remind myself that the scent is unparalleled and burns up to 60 hours. Perfect for those long cold days when you don't want to leave your cozy home.
3. Balsam and Cedar: If you're looking for a scent that just feels like Christmas, this is it. I spend my holidays in Vancouver with my family so I'm not able to get a real tree, so to me this is the closest thing to having one in my condo!
4. Replica: Lazy Sunday Morning: I first fell in love with this candle because of its name, I mean how could you not love an easy, lazy Sunday morning? Replicating the scents of soft skin and fresh linen, if you light this next Sunday morning, you'll never want to get out of bed - especially if its a snowy winter day.
5. Diptyque Vanille: I'm a sucker for anything vanilla scented and so this was an easy purchase. I love that it's not overly powering (like some vanilla candles tend to be) and fills my home with a crisp, sweet scent.
6. Nest Holiday: If you've been following along with my blog, you'll know that I LOVE Nest products. The holiday collection features an aroma of blended pomegranate, Mandarin orange, pine, cloves, and cinnamon with a hint of vanilla and amber - creating the ultimate holiday aroma.
What candles are you currently loving? Let me know in the comments below!