Fall Bucket List
My favourite season is without a doubt fall. It's the perfect season for exploring the parks in the city and watching the leaves fall, enjoying the last remaining patio days before the weather changes, and getting nostalgic and visiting a local pumpkin patch. And after a non-stop summer of travelling and working, I'm really looking forward to enjoying the outdoors and taking the time to unwind at home and get cozy with a few scary movies.
If you're wondering how to make your fall season extra special and soak up all that fall brings, join me and try these 14 items on my fall bucket list.
1. Drive out of the city to enjoy the beautiful fall foliage
2. Vist some new local coffee shops and catch up with some old friends
3. Actually decorate my condo for fall but with more than just a few pumpkins
4. Make a homemade Halloween costume. This year I'm thinking of going as this Audrey Hepburn look
5. Visit a local pumpkin patch
6. Go apple picking at a local orchard
7. Bake a homemade pie with apples from the orchard
8. Have a scary movie marathon with Halloween treats
9. Send my family some hand-written Thanksgiving cards (Already done!)
10. Pick up new fall candles and get in the habit of lighting one every evening
11. Indulge in at least one Pumpkin Spice Latte
12. Pick up fall’s prettiest blooms at a local farmers’ market
13. Carve, paint or DIY pumpkins (I already completed a super cute DIY pumpkin. You can view it here)
14. Make a fall-inspired recipe. I will be doing just that and I’ll be sure to share it on the blog!
What’s on your fall bucket list this year?
Shop similar items from this post: